Friday, August 27, 2010

Last Day @ IIASA

Today is the last day of the YSSP at IIASA. It has been a whirlwind three months here in Vienna and I'm still trying to absorb everything I've learnt while here. I'm happy to be going home to Cape Town and back to my family but I am also a little sad to leave behind this awesome group of talented individuals. Let's hope the reunion is in a place I can actually afford to visit.

I've written a lot about the YSSP experience in the last three months and I'm very glad I can now look back at my musings in fond remembrance of seminars, parties and trips. We're primarily doing admin today (giving in keys etc) before many of us leave this weekend.

I'm off to Italy and Switzerland and probably won't be posting much until I get back to Cape Town (expect a barrage of backposting at this point)

No comments: